Monday, July 02, 2007

The Lakewood Mall


Those of you who know my husband know that one of his favorite places is "The Lakewood Mall" (a.k.a. - The Dump). Check out the following pictures of his latest find. Brennan is loving it!!!




Posted by Picasa

Well, last week I went with him to this fabulous place and here is what I found!!

This bed frame must be from the 30's or 40's. I also have the rails - in case I decide to bring it inside!!! I am going to have to hold myself back...we don't have enough room for both of us to frequent this place!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow! brings back childhood memories for me. we used to load up and take trips to the dump. we found all sorts or grand things. maybe we can take a field trip when we come up.... NEXT WEEK!!!! Yeah!!!! finally coming up!!!

Beth said...

Wow. You could open a trash to treasure place in Lakewood and make a fortune. I want to come!!!! I'm so upset I'll miss Sarah and the wedding. :(