Monday, September 06, 2010

Where am I?

Perhaps this title should read..."Who am I?" or "Where have I been?" I've been pretty schizophrenic in that I have 2 blogs - and I am not doing such a great job at keeping up with either of them. This one was mainly for my personal, family life and the other started out to be for my soap business, but it keeps evolving into something else...I'm not sure what.

So...for the time being, I will be pulling myself together and blogging over at Cranberry Cottage. (Cranberry Cottage being the name of my almost defunct soap business.) I've been on a 4 month hiatus over there, but have plans to get crackin' once again. We shall see...

1 comment:

Beth said...

haha! You're funny, Cathy! Don't worry... your blog doesn't define you to me- or others of your vast readership either. We love you and know exactly "who you are" = our friend and godly mentor who has her priorities straight and isn't wasting time on the internet! I often feel exactly what you've expressed. Can't wait to keep up w you more over at Cranberry Cottage though!