Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Went to Green Bay Today...

Two weeks ago my sister called me and asked if I wanted to go to Green Bay and go rummaging with her. Well, YES, I wanted to go!

Wow! Look at what I got for "someone."

Everything was super cheap, like 10 cents or maybe a quarter. Well, the shoes were 5o cents...and OK, the Packer hat was 50 cents, too...but that is like...well...a necessity, so that doesn't count. The stroller was $1.00, but that's to keep here - at our house :)
I also got Brooke some pants for work, but they are not nearly so cute. AND a brand new leather bound KJV Bible for $1.00 (large print). At that garage sale all of the proceeds were going to the WI National Guard. The lady was only going to charge me 25 cents and I said, "I'll give you a dollar."
It was a fun day we all (my mom, sister, & niece) went to eat at Olive Garden & had a great time.

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOVE it! can't wait!