Thursday, May 24, 2007

Update

Well, Brooke tells me that it is time for an update. So...lets see...


I have been busy trying to finish up the school year with Brennan so that I can devote all of my time to wedding plans, BUT...I was delayed, kind of, by a week because BROOKE decided to work at Shepherd's Home in Union Grove for the summer (a home for mentally disabled). We got her down there on Monday and now she is playing Twister with the residents and making big bucks to do it!!! It is however, an answer to prayer in regards to paying her school bill, so we are thankful that she is there and pray that she learns a lot and comes away thankful for all the abilities that the Lord has given her and a new desire to use them for Him. (How's that for an update, Brooke?)


Here's a picture of where she is living.

1 comment:

BrookesBlogs said...

its all about me...sheesh!
yeah...look at that sweet place im living...looks pretty nice doesnt it?!